Moving from a static website, built in around 2002, to a socially connected website was exactly what this client needed in order to make publishing their job feeds to clients and candidates across a range of networks.
The site is built in WordPress and uses a brand new responsive theme for the desktop view of the site and a dedicated touch theme for the mobile view to optimise a subset of the content and provide phone call capability.
Website key features:
- Contemporary design with smooth fonts and subtle image fades
- Responsive theme uses drag and drop Page Builder for easy content authoring
- Separate themes, content and menus for desktop and mobile versions
- One-click publishing of posts to client’s LinkedIn company page, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ pages
- MailChimp integration
- Special security features
Click the screenshot below to visit the live site.
Is your website in need of a makeover or do you need new features to bring new value to your customers? Contact us for a no commitment discussion and quotation.