Compelling Presentationsenabling you to present with confidence
This is a highly interactive, full-day workshop which focuses on all the key skills needed when planning and making a compelling presentation.
There is an emphasis on group exercises from the start so as to reduce the ‘impending doom’ feeling of the presentation practise (which is also captured on video). The numbers are limited to a maximum of 8 people to ensure each and every participant receives personal focus from the trainer.
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at those who have had limited or no previous presentation training. They are, however, still likely to be currently giving presentations and would like some structured support on how to make them land more effectively, and to increase their credibility in the process.
By the end of the workshop, your people will have:
- Acknowledged the importance of audience focus
- Practised developing key messages
- Used compelling structures
- Considered how to enhance presentations with Powerpoint
- Tried various confidence building methods
- Appreciated how to own the room & handle difficult people
- Practised giving a real presentation and received constructive feedback
1. Writing a compelling presentation
- The importance of audience focus?
- Knowing the purpose and finding your key message
2. Using structures
- The easy and quick way to develop compelling content
- How to pick the right structure for your presentation
3. Working with Powerpoint
- Why most presentations are counterproductive
- How to make Powerpoint help, not hinder your message
4. Building a confident mindset
- Expert tricks to help blast away fear
- The conversation method
5. Being fully prepared
- Practise, the most important thing you can do
- Contingency planning
6. Owning the room
- How to build presence effortlessly
- Body language and vocal tips
- Gaining rapport and buy-in from your audience
7. Handling challenging people
- How to deal with tricky people
- Top tips for answering tough questions
8. Finishing on a high note
- The importance of a strong finish
- Getting your audience to take action
9. Presenting practise
- Opportunity to present for 5 minutes to the rest of the group
- Trainer and peer group constructive feedback
What else is included?
- A comprehensive workbook which covers everything included on the day, meaning your people do not have to worry about making notes and can concentrate on what is being discussed.
- A copy of their presentation in an HD video file. We have found that the opportunity for participants to study their own presentation has consistenly been the biggest ‘eye opener‘ and is therefore of huge value.
- Personalised feedback summary on their presentation style to give each participant some key insights into what they need to focus on going forward.
- Post workshop email reminders of the key points that were covered, at regular intervals to maximise retention so that your people are more likely to put what they learnt into practice.
- 6 months of email support for each and every participant, so, should they run into any specific problems or require an expert opinion, we will be on hand to provide advice and encouragement.
You can get ALL of the above for just £2100 + VAT plus expenses, which means a per person cost of under £265, assuming you fill the workshop with 8 participants.
You also have the option for an extra £495 / €580 to secure a one-on-one telephone coaching session with the trainer for each participant. These 30 minute individual sessions will take place approximately one month following the workshop, to help your people iron out any issues and give them some further motivation and challenge to put what they learnt into practice.
And remember, we are so confident you that will be delighted by our workshop that we offer a totally risk free, no-quibble money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied by the end of the workshop, we will refund your investment in full.
Contact Us for a Quote
Email us for a booking now or call +44 1189 888 167