Introduction to Presentation Skillsenabling you to present with confidence
Half a day
This is a highly interactive, half-day workshop which focuses on all the key skills needed when planning and making a presentation.
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at anyone who needs a short, sharp introduction to presentation skills, or for those who would benefit from a refresher on the key skills.
By the end of the workshop, your people will have:
- Practised techniques for controlling their nerves
- Considered the use of structures when writing presentations
- Developed a fool-proof presentation preparation check-list
- Appreciated the importance of body language and vocal technique
- Practised their own style of presenting
- Developed their ability in working with technology Workshop
1. Dealing with nerves
- Why do we get nervous?
- Techniques overview and practise of how to productively manage our nerves
2. Writing your presentation
- The easy (and quick) way to write presentations
- Using structures to develop compelling content
3. Preparing yourself and your presentation
- How to ensure you are fully prepared
- The ‘must have’ checklist
4. Developing your own unique delivery style
- The charisma myth
- Why you should not try to ‘perform’
5. Projecting confident body language
- What does your body language say about you?
- Avoiding the traps, and feeling natural
6. Using your voice effectively
- How to make the most of your natural voice
- Warm-up techniques
7. Working with Powerpoint
- The purpose of a Powerpoint presentation
- The top do’s and don’ts
8. Finishing on a high note
- The importance of a strong finish
- How to bring it all together
What else is included?
- A comprehensive workbook which covers everything included on the day, meaning your people do not have to worry about making notes and can concentrate on what is being discussed.
- 3 months of email support for each and every participant, so, should they run into any specific problems or require an expert opinion, we will be on hand to provide advice and encouragement.
For just £1550 + VAT and expenses for up to 16 people (that’s less than £99 per person)
And remember, we are so confident you that will be delighted by our workshop that we offer a totally risk free, no-quibble money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied by the end of the workshop, we will refund your investment in full.
Contact Us for a Quote
Email us for a booking now or call +44 1189 888 167