Once you have installed vicons, you need to enter your license in order to be able to use it.
When you buy a license, you will receive a license key file by email which you should save to your computer, giving you access to 660 vector icons.
To activate your license:
- If you have not already installed vicons, download it via the link in your purchase confirmation email
- Start PowerPoint
- Click the Insert tab in the ribbon
- Click the (?) button in the Vector Icons group
- Click the Register button
- Use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to copy/paste the Name and Key from your purchase confirmation email into the two fields
- Click the checkbox to agree to the license terms
- Click OK
You are now ready to use vicons by clicking the main Icon button in the Vector Icons group.