G-Tools SupportProfessional PowerPoint Tools for Presentation Designers
How to Update G-Tools from a Previous Version
Step 1: Save all PowerPoint work and close all PowerPoint windows.
Step 2: Uninstall G-Tools*.
Step 3: Download the latest version using the button above.
Step 4: Install the new version (no longer requires administrator privileges).
*You may uninstall G-Tools in one of two ways:
Windows Start Button
1. Click the Start button
2. Click All Programs
3. Select the G-Tools group
4. Click Uninstall G-Tools
5. Follow the on-screen instructions
Windows Control Panel
1. Open the Windows Control Panel (on most machines this is found under the Start/Programs list but refer to Windows Help if it is not)
2. Open Add or Remove Programs
3. Select G-Tools and click Remove
4. Follow the on-screen instructions