vMaps Supporteditable maps for PowerPoint
If you are experiencing issues installing vMaps, this page is here to help you.
Here are some common issues that are mostly to do with PC configuration and installation:
- The vMaps button does not appear in the ribbon after installing vMaps and restarting PowerPoint.
- You see an error form which includes the phrase “object not found” which relates to vMaps not being able to load maps from the library:
- You see the following error:
We are here to support you but before contacting us, please make sure you have done the following:
- Installed the latest full version of vMaps with elevated administrator rights – See How.
- Applied all Microsoft updates and Service Packs for Windows.
- Applied all Microsoft updates and Service Packs for Office.
- Checked that you are using one of the following versions of Windows: 8, 7, Vista (x32 or x64) or XP.
- Checked that you are using one of the following versions of PowerPoint: 2013 or 2010 (x32 or x64) or 2007.
- Checked that you are not running more than one version of PowerPoint on the same PC.